A&D Wines

SINGULAR 2019

10,90€
A&D Wines

SINGULAR 2019

10,90€

Grape Varieties: Winemaker's selection. Singular 2018 is composed by 45% Old Vines, 19% Malvasia Fina, 18% Avesso, 10% Arinto and 8% Alvarinho.

Tasting Note: This wine shows aromas of white flowers, lychees and citrine fruits. On the palate it presents good body and depth, revealing a silky profile in harmony with a citric side and well integrated acidity. Smooth and captivating finish. High ageing potential.

Winemaking: A special care was taken into this process, minimizing any impact, with the intention of producing a wine that expresses well the particularities of the grapes and its terroir. Grapes arrive to the winery in 24kgs boxes. They are hand-selected and destemmed, before going thru skin contact process and a gentle pneumatic press. 90% of the must ferments in stainless steel vats at low temperature, the other 10% fermenting in 500l barrels. After fermentation the wine stays on its fine lees, with bâtonnage, for around seven months. Stabilization and tender filtration take place. No animal derivate is used in the process, making it a vegan-friendly wine. A special care was taken into this process, minimizing any impact, with the intention of producing a wine that expresses well the particularities of the grapes and its terroir.

Production Mode: Integrated. Sustainable Farming. Manual selection. Minimal Intervention. Vegan. Natural Cork Stopper.

Pairing: Fatty fish dishes and birds.

Only 0 units of this product remain
Type White Wine
Year 2019
Region Vinho Verde
Producer A&D Wines
Capacity 750ml
Alcohol 13% Vol
Production NA
Certification Biológico

You might also like